Saturday, February 22, 2020

New Fingerprint Time Attendance Terminal with Battery Gt200

Offer Description:

Hello, Good day.

I need a fingerprint time attendance machine to connect to my software. My software provides information about a person movement within a particular environment where this technology is deployed.
Main Specifications requirements are below:
1. Allows easy fingerprints or facial capture
2. Easy to work with existing fingerprints database
3. Register time of each user on my database software
4. Communication between the product and my software (My software is cloud base)
4. Add logo of my brand on print
5.

CategorySecurity & Protection
Posting Date2019-08-06
Contact PersonMr. Lawrence Gbenga
CompanyCreative Dsgn
AddressI6, Olasuru Street, Sangotedo, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
CountryNigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting your comments; every comment is approved manually and may take up to few days, if you consider any mistake, let us know.