Saturday, February 22, 2020

Meditoxin Botulinum Type a (200 iu preferred, if not, then I take 100 iu)

Offer Description:

8/06/2019
Hello Friend,
RE: Meditoxin Botulinum Type A (200 iu preferred, if not, then I take 100 iu).
1) Would you please tell me if you have it in 200iu or 100iu?
2) Please quote me your price and minimum quantity.
3) Does it have to be shipped with ice bags? If not, please quote me the lowest cost shipping method.
I await your reply. Thank you very much

CategoryHealth & Medicine
Posting Date2019-08-08
Contact PersonMrs. Pary S Dehghan
CompanyDehghan @ Associates
Address44332 Vineyard Dr, Lancaster, Ca, United States
CountryUnited States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting your comments; every comment is approved manually and may take up to few days, if you consider any mistake, let us know.