Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Solax Predator X 4 Wheels Mobility Scooter

Offer Description:

For give me if I have contacted you prior, Ive been doing allot of shopping around Your Solax Predator X 4 Wheels Mobility Scooter is something I'm EXTREMELY interested in, as it will fit my need where I live. I'm sorry but I only need 1 unit at this time
I believe you did give me a price quote, if you could provide that again I would be so grateful. I would also need to know what it would cost and how long it would take to get it shipped to my city

CategoryTransportation
Posting Date2019-05-24
Contact PersonMr. Dan Diamond
CompanyIndividual User[Mr. Dan Diamond]
Address2733 Markle Lp C, Anchorage, Ak, United States
CountryUnited States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting your comments; every comment is approved manually and may take up to few days, if you consider any mistake, let us know.